The ARP RX100 possesses specification characteristics that are not found in any conventional therapeutic neuromuscular electrical stimulator (interferential, microcurrent, galvanic, Russian stim, iontophoresis).
The ARP RX100 uses direct current (DC) compounded with a high frequency double exponential, patented background waveform.
Also, the unique waveform produces minimal inhibitory protective muscle contractions allowing active range of motion during therapy and training.
This permits eccentric (lengthening) contractions to occur which are critical to treatment in the ARP Wave system.
The ARP RX 100 is a Class 2 medical device FDA authorized for the following uses:
- Muscle Reeducation: Eliminating compensation patterns ·
- Relaxation of muscle spasms: Reducing pain in the affected muscles ·
- Increased local blood circulation: Shown to speed up healing ·
- Prevention and retardation of disuse atrophy: Quickly builds muscle strength ·
- Maintaining and increasing range of motion: Designed to increase your muscles ability to absorb force and prevent muscle related injury